Maybelline Mascara Review

8:58 PM Truth Or Flair 2 Comments


This is my review on the Rocket Express and the clump crusher from Maybelline New York. I like both of them but I prefer the Rocket Volum'Express because I feel like it is a little bit darker on my lashes and it gives more volume. But I do really like the Clump Crusher too  especially its brush. I hate clumps and with this mascara (but I think that it's mostly due to the brush) I don't have to struggle with them.


But I do prefer the Rocket Volum'Express! I feel like it gives a wider look to my eyes even tho my lashes are really really small! It also gives a fuller and thicker look to the lashes which I think is awesome!



These are my lashes without any mascara.. Pretty much inexistant!


Here are my lashes with two coats of the Clump Crusher


And here's my eye with two coats of the Rocket Volum'Express


Tell me what you think aout it in the comment section!

Kisses,
Valerie

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.