The perfect lazy night!

10:49 PM Truth Or Flair 0 Comments


1. Go on your electronics! 
Let's admit it, it's the first thing we do! Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and so much more. It's always an easy way to just relax and cut loose. I love to go trough my favourite blogs, watch some youtube videos or I go on online stores like www.net-a-porter.com or http://www.nastygal.com to see what new stuff they got. 


2. Read your favorite magasines!! 
It's always fun to see what's new this season, and what new style you could try. I also like to recreate the looks they show us but of course, I'll change it so it fits me.


3.Brownie in a mug!! xx
They're always delicious! I'm a really bad cook and this is a great recipe for me!! Plus, it's so simple!
You just need 4 tbsp of flour, 4 tbsp of sugar, 2 tbsp of cocoa, a dash of salt, 2 tbsp of vegetable oil, 2 tbsp of water and 1/3 tbsp of vanilla. You pour it all in a mug, you mix it up and the you put it in a microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. And your done!


4. Read your favorite book!
Right now, I love the Beautiful Creatures series. I love reading books and discover a new world!


5.Wearing your pyjamas!!
If you wanna have a real lazy night, you gotta be comfy!! And what's better than wearing your pyjamas? Probably nothing! 


6. Mannipedies! 
We all love them and they're always fun to do! Lazy nights are also a good time to practice our technique for those who struggle with putting on nail polish. Especially on the right hand (unless you're left-handed). This time of the year, I like to put on some glittery and wintery colours. I know it's kind of early, but I like to get in the christmas spirit as soon as possible!! 


7. Candle light! 
I feel like those nights are a great time to light on my candles cause I don't use them frequently. I love the lightning they give to my room it's so relaxing and the smell is amazing! 


8. Watch your favourite movies
For girly nights, I like classics like MeanGirls or white chicks. Those movies are simply hilarious!


And that's it for my perfect lazy night! Hope you enjoyed this post! 

xoxo Val

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.