Review on Lise Watier Makeup

1:55 PM Truth Or Flair 0 Comments

For my Prom night, I was searching makeup that  will last longer than my usual product. I went to a drugstore and the makeup consultant suggested me the brand Lise Watier. Even if the products are a bit expensive, I know they are going to be good for years! I think it's better to buy high quality product than cheaper product that will not last. 



  • First, I bought a foundation and concealer duo for 45$. I wore it during 12 hours and I can say that it lasts. Even if I was sweating, it gives me a perfect coverage. I really appreciate the fact that there are a concealer and a mirror to make alterations.





  • I also bought a pencil. It has a metallic finish that sparkles the eyes. Usually pencils don't stay on my eyelid very long but not this time! I added the glitter eyeliner (the next product) on it and it was really shinning! It was 19$.




  • For the first time, I bought an eye glitter liner and I was really happy. I never applied so easily an eyeliner! I can assure you that you will have flawless eyes. This product was also 19$.





  • I bought two eye shadows to do an ombré effect on my eyelids. It has a creamy  texture and it's easy to apply with your fingertips. It has antioxidant properties from Labrador tea extract. They were 24$ each.
  • Magie noire
    Magie blanche

    • Finally, my favourite product, a lip gloss. It provides comfort and it's not  sticky. I LOVE the LED light that lights up everytime I open the gloss. There is also a mirror so I can apply it whenever, wherever! It was 22$.

     
    Stylista
    -Chloé xxx


    0 comments:

    Powered by Blogger.