Lovestruck perfume & body lotion review

8:57 PM Truth Or Flair 0 Comments



Okay so I just got the Lovestruck perfume from Vera Wang, and I instantly fell in love. So I decided to do a review on it!  Actually,I got the gift set which included the perfume, the velvet body lotion and a little makeup bag. But first, I'm going to review the perfume.




 THE PERFUME











       I will try to describe the smell of perfume as accurately as possible but you won't know how good it smells until you smell it. In this perfume, you have Pink Guava, Mandarin, Tuberose, Lotus Blossom, Precious Woods and Sheer Musk. So I feel like the Lovestruck perfume is really romantic, feminine and a bit spontaneous. It has a bright floral scent with a little fruity twist.It is very delicate, a bit like an old lady's perfume but in a good way! And what I love most about this perfume is that you do not feel the alcohol that's in it. We can therefore focus on the delicious aroma. Does it make sens? I hope so! And another good thing about this perfume is that you just need a little bit of it and it lasts all day. 







THE VELVET BODY LOTION




             The smell of the body lotion and of the perfume are pretty much the same. The only difference is that the smell of the body lotion isn't that strong. The consistency of the cream isn't thick and it makes your skin feel fresh. Also what I like about this body lotion is that it doesn't leave any white residue on the skin, it penetrates immediately.






So that's it for my review! I hope you liked it and that it helped you!
xx-Valerie 


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.