Revlon Nail Polish Review

3:58 PM Truth Or Flair 4 Comments

Aloha guys!

Lately I bought myself two Revlon Nail Polish  and I had such a great result so I decided to do a review. So these are the two shades I choose. 



I have 410 Dreamer and 909 Sheer Petal and they are AMAZING. I love the size of  the brush it's not too wide and not too thin, others may not like it but I love it. It goes on REALLY  well, better than the other brands I've used. But I didn't used China Glaze and I heard it's just as good. And I was so impressed by how long they stay on before they start chipping. Usually my nail polish starts chipping the day after and the Revlon one stayed for a whole week. These two shades are thin and very opaque, so it's easy to apply. One coat is enough for the Sheer Petal even tho it says Sheer on the bottle but I still put two coats so it stays longer. And I need to put two coats of Dreamer so the color is more opaque but after two coats it's perfect. I love these, I will definitely be buying more!! 

So tell me what you think of the Revlon Nail Polish line and tell me what's your favourite nail polish brand below! 

xo Valerie

This is how Sheer Petal looks on my nails.
This is how Dreamer looks on my nails.
(I'm sorry the picture is a little blurry)

4 comments:

  1. I love the Revlon polishes too!
    The two colours you have are so pretty!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh, lovely blog!
      i love second polish. it's amazing!

      http://thenotebookandapen.blogspot.com/

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.