OOTD : Rock with a POP !

12:20 PM Truth Or Flair 0 Comments

I went shopping with the girls recently and bought some new clothes that I was very excited to wear! I had a BBQ today and I went to the fireworks with Valerie, two friends and my boyfriend. Since I was going out, I built up a rocker/casual look to wear at these activities. Here's how you can recreate it!

  • I started with a shirt that I bought at Brandy Melville for 18$CAD. The quote "You can't sit with us" is a reference to the movie Mean Girls, which reminds me of my first highschool years.



  • I paired this crop top with some high waisted shorts that I made myself. (I cropped a pair of high waisted blue jeans {THRIFTSHOP BABY!}, I bleached them and I made some scratches and holes on them.)



  • As for the shoes I went with my pair of combat boots because I felt like they added a nice "hipster vibe" to the outfit. (Aldo 120$CAD)



  • Since the outfit looked a bit boring, I wanted to add a pop of color! I attached this pink plaid blouse that I got from Hollister a few years ago to my waist to frame the outfit.

  • For the makeup, I only applied my favorite mascara (Maybelline, the Colossal Volum'express Cat eyes) and my favorite black eyeliner (Maybelline, master Precise by Eyestudio).



  • For the hair, I just did a messy bun.



  • To finish the look, I wore my Oakley aviator sunglasses that I got 50% off in a boardshop (Original price : 160$CAD).




Here's the final look and some pictures I took while I was having fun with my camera! Hope you enjoy!

Laurie -xxx-







0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.