Summer trip

9:32 AM Truth Or Flair 0 Comments

During my summer break, I had the chance to see one of the most beautiful Canada landscape: the Rockies mountains! It's a lovely place for nature lovers. You can hike, go canoeing or just admire the beautiful views from the top of the mountains. 
Here is a part of my trip!

Emerald Lake, British Columbia (and my face)


The gondola that brings us at the top of the mountains


View at the top




Haven of peace


Lake Louise, Alberta



Emerald Lake, British Columbia ( Yes we went canoeing, AMAZING!)


This the view I had at the top of the Calgary tower. Quite scary!


















Johnston canyon

I hope that these pictures will inspire you to discover new places and to 
enjoy the charmnig landscapes that we have.Chloe xx

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.