Mini HAUL (forever 21)

4:26 PM Truth Or Flair 0 Comments

I recently bought some clothes online from Forever 21 and I thought I would share them with you today because who doesn't like hauls? :)


This cropped and sleeveless grey turtle neck knit is one of my new favorite tops! It is super comfortable and makes any outfit classier. (17,90$CAD)


I also bought this nice flowy blue-striped shirt. It is super comfortable and can be worn in a chic or casual way. I love that the stripes are very thin and subtle, this way I can wear the shirt with basically anything. (29,90$CAD)



This simple grey shirt is soft and comfortable and can be worn as a normal top or as a crop top. It is a basic and fits with almost everything. It looks a little bit like a brandy melville tee, but it is cheaper !




This denim dress is quite thick and edgy with the ripped bottom. I like it because it will be perfect for fall and cold summer nights. It is also quite unique and the quality is amazing. (37,90$CAD) Find the same one in a different color here.




This black and white knit crop top is again a basic piece to match with a lot of outfits. It can be dressed up or down and is comfy as well.



Hope you liked my mini haul !

Love,
Laurie

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.